Did you know?
If your stove hasn't been professionally cleaned, your pellets
probably aren't burning at full potential. Get the most out
of your stove, and your fuel, with a comprehensive cleaning.
Comprehensive Checklist Includes
- Check Unit for Visible Defects, Ash, Discoloring
- Vacuum Inside of Unit
- Remove Baffles - Clean and Reinstall
- Clean and Inspect Heat Exchanger
- Remove Access Doors/Panels - Vacuum and Reinstall
- Clean and Inspect The Following
- Heat Exchanger
- Burn Pot
- Ash Pan
- Convection Fan
- Combustion Fan
- Pressure Switch/Hose
- Tee and Venting
- Inspect The Following
- Electrical Wiring
- Auger Motor(s)*
- Venting Seals
- Inspect Hopper for Pellet Quality and Excess Fines
- Vacuum Back of Stove
- Check and Lubricate Shaker Grate Cam*
- Test Fire the Stove or Insert (Make sure the unit is fully operational before leaving)
*May not be applicable on some stove models.
Need a Wood Stove cleaned? Call 1-800-735-5387
We are currently ONLY accepting stove cleanings in specific areas of NH and MA.
Cleanings are being scheduled for . Cleanings in June and July are priced differently. See the pricing above.
Limited appointments available. Days and times will depend on your location. Your Cleancare Professional will schedule your appointment, and confirm it with you.
A rescheduling fee of $50 will be charged for missed cleaning dates or where the stove has not been turned off 24 hours prior to arrival.
Pricing is for pellet stoves and pellet inserts ONLY. Boilers, Furnaces,
for more information.
and Wood Stoves require a special price quote.