One pallet of Cleanfire® Bricks delivers more heat than a full cord of wood!
Cleanfire Bricks are an efficient, all natural, pressed wood brick developed to replace traditional cordwood for home heating.
They remove the bark and excess moisture from the wood fiber, which allows the heat created during burning to transfer directly into your home rather than going up your chimney.
A well established 'Cleanfire Bricks' fire creates little visible smoke or creosote in your chimney and leaves less ash residue.
Cleanfire Bricks burn hotter and much cleaner.
- Easy to handle shrink-wrapped bundles with convient handles.
- Clean burning – minimal smoke, creosote and ash.
- 100% wood, no artificial binders.
- Easy to light.
- No mess, no chopping, no bugs.
- Uniformity in size and moisture ensures predictable burn time.
This product cannot be used in a pellet stove!
Home delivery is closed for 2014 and will begin again in April 2015.