WoodPellets.Com respects your right to privacy on the Internet.
We will never willfully disclose individually identifiable information about users to any third party without first receiving that user's permission. We voluntarily adhere to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
An organization is responsible for personal information under its control and shall designate an individual or individuals who are accountable for the organization's compliance with the following principles:
- The purposes for which personal information is collected shall be identified by the organization at or before the time the information is collected.
- The knowledge and consent of the individual are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, except where inappropriate.
- The collection of personal information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by the organization. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means.
- Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
- Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Personal information shall be as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purpose for which it is used.
- Personal information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- An organization shall make readily available to individuals specific information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Upon request, an individual shall be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information, and shall be given access to that information. An individual shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
- An individual shall be able to address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to the designated individual or individuals accountable for the organization's compliance.
We limit our e-mail correspondence with our clients to direct responses to requests for quotation and promotional offers such as early-buy opportunities and new product offerings.
However, if you would prefer to receive no further promotional e-mails or mailings from us, please contact us at (800) 735-5387.