Reducing, reusing and recycling is so important for the environment. Upcycling – the conversion of useless products back into something of value – is a great way to live environmentally friendly, and also be budget conscious. When you finish burning a ton of wood pellets, you’re left with a wooden pallet and empty pellet bags. What do you do with them?
In honor of the environment, check out some of our past upcycling posts:
- How to Make a Pallet Tarp Out of Wood Pellet Bags
- Helpful Customer Ideas for Repurposing Wood Pallets
- Make DIY Goody Bags Using Empty Wood Pellet Bags
- How to Make a Water Blob Out of Empty Pellet Bags
- DIY Empty Pellet Bag Jump Rope
- How to Make an Empty Wood Pellet Bag into a Kite
- How to Make a Wood Pallet Christmas Tree
- 9 Wood Pallet Repurposing Projects to Try
- Video: DIY Wood Pallet Shelf
- How to Spook Up Your Decor Using Wood Pallets
There are so many ways to re-use what you might otherwise throw away, and all you need is a little creativity and (sometimes) a few tools. Do you have any ideas to share? Let us know on the Woodpellets.com Facebook page!